Magog, QC, June 7, 2019 – Camso is gearing up to enhance its distribution and sales model, in an ongoing effort to better serve its agricultural customers in Europe.
Camso dealers can now go directly to Camso customer service teams when ordering AG rubber tracks and wheels or when requesting technical information and on-site product support. Camso has chosen to use its strategic locations — Germany, Poland, UK, France and CIS in its European customer service network — to offer its AG products. These locations have also been successfully serving its Construction and Material Handling customers for several years.
“We want to create new collaborative opportunities, serving our customers in their language according to their specific regional needs,” explains Andrea Pavan, Aftermarket Sales Director, EMEA – Agriculture, at Camso. “We’re looking for more input from our customers so we can maintain best-in-class sales, service and product availability delivered by a local workforce dedicated to being the best partner,” concludes Pavan.
Important information for dealers who want to offer Camso agricultural products:
- Camso now sells its agriculture rubber tracks and wheels in Europe via its current and proven successful distribution network. To reach Camso Customer Service teams, who can answer all your questions in your language, please contact us using one of the following methods:
- Online via our website
- By email at Agritrack-EU@camso.co
- Or by phone:
- United Kingdom: + 44 (0) 1785 283330
- France: +33 2 38 32 72 32
- Poland: +48 22 783 17 87
- CIS: 74 95 788 52 51
- Germany and Western Europe: +49 2065 90 67 0
- Italy: Agritractor remains Camso’s authorized distributor: +39335286386
- For product information, please visit our Agriculture website, available in multiple languages.
Camso tracks are the #1 choice of OEMs, approved by dealers and endorsed by farmers. “We’re dedicated to offering the best products and services to our customers, and extending to agriculture a model that has proven successful across two of our core industries was a natural shift,” adds Gregory Fossey, Vice President EMEA – Aftermarket at Camso.
Camso, the Road Free company, is a world leader in the design, manufacturing, and distribution of off-road tires, wheels, rubber tracks and undercarriage systems to serve the material handling, construction, agricultural and powersports industries. It employs more than 7,500 dedicated employees who place 100% of their effort on 11% of the global tire and track market; the off-the-road market. It operates advanced R&D centres and manufacturing plants in North and South America, Europe and Asia. Camso is a supplier to leading original equipment manufacturers (OEM) and distributes its products in the replacement market through its global distribution network.